Delshire Elementary School
|Kim Toben||1st VP|
|Suzanne Ludeman, Jennifer Wilson||2nd VPs|
|Teri McKinney||3rd VP|
|Melissa Braden||Corresponding Secretary|
|Kelly Carter||Recording Secretary|
|Kelly Hollenback||Recording Secretary Alternate|
|Aubrey Rauen||Hamilton County Delegate|
|Doroth Ingle||Hamilton County Alternate|
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before government bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parents and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.