School Board Meetings
The Oak Hills Local School District Board meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. and are typically held on the first Monday of each month (unless otherwise indicated). Meeting agendas and summaries are also available for review. Board Meeting dates are subject to change.
Board Development Meetings will be held at Oak Hills Administrative Office and will begin at 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise indicated.
Also, board minutes will be posted after board approval and within 45 days of original meeting.
2020 Regular Meeting dates and locations:
Jan. 6, J.F. Dulles Elementary School
Feb. 3, Delshire Elementary School
March 2, C.O. Harrison Elementary School
April 6, Springmyer Elementary School
May 4, Oakdale Elementary School
June 1, Oak Hills Administrative Office
July 8 (Wednesday), Oak Hills Administrative Office
Aug. 3, Oak Hills Administrative Office
Sept. 14, Rapid Run Middle School
Oct. 5, Oak Hills High School
Nov. 2, Delhi Middle School
Dec. 7, Bridgetown Middle School
2020 Board Development Session dates (Meetings held at Oak Hills Administrative Office)
Public Participation at Board Meetings
- All meetings of the board and board-appointed committees are open to the public.
- In order for the board to fulfill its obligation to complete the planned agenda in an effective and efficient fashion, a maximum of fifty minutes (maximum of 5 minutes per person) of public participation may be permitted at each regular meeting.
- The board reserves the right to terminate abusive, profane or disruptive speech.
- Each person addressing the board shall give his/her name and address.
- If several people wish to speak, each person is allotted five minutes until the total time of 50 (fifty) minutes is used.
- Repetitive comments are discouraged. No person may speak twice until all who desire to speak have had the opportunity to do so.
- If the board agenda allows, constituents may address the board at the end of the meeting, not to exceed ten minutes.